*This post is sponsored by Walmart, yet all opinions are my own.
I think more than any other time in my life, I’ve been focusing on ways to incorporate self- care into each day. So many of us are wearing more hats than normal, and are absolutely exhausted at the end of the day. I have been mom, teacher, business owner, wife, chef, maid and so much more during this time. It has made a big difference for me to focus on some ways that I can take care of myself and make that a priority in each day.
Walmart has so many great affordable items that have helped me do this on a regular basis so, I will share a few of my favorite products below as well.
So, here are some of the helpful things I’m doing to take better care of myself physically and mentally.
- Drinking water before coffee every day.
- Getting in some kind of exercise even if for only 15 min.
- Relaxing with a face masks or eye patches to hydrate.
- Taking care of my skin with anti-aging formulas.
- Having a time of prayer & meditation each morning.
- Finding ways to relax in the evening, and enjoying a massage on the couch.
- Taking a quality daily vitamin.
- Chatting with a friend or two each day.
- Taking a mid-day break for 20 min (usually includes lunch).
- Writing down a list of 5-10 things in each day I’m grateful for.
Walmart’s wellness hub is the perfect destination for any wellness needs you have. Whether you are focusing on physical or mental health they have you covered.
I hope these simple tips will help you take care of yourself during this time, and find some great products that make it easier to do so. They have so many affordable, great quality products that can keep you on the right path.
I love that Walmart offers convenient options like delivery, shipping and in store pickup to make it easier to focus on my goals.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”4337193″]
For more self-care posts, check out ” Spread thin? Top Self Care tips”