Here is a quick over-view of the best rides at Disney, broken down by each theme park.
We just got back from Disney this past week! We have had the privilege of visiting Disney World many times. I know it’s so valuable to know what rides you want to hit before going to the parks to make the most of your time there. It is hard to get on all the rides while visiting, so you want to make sure you get on the best rides while you are at Disney.
We have boys of all different ages: 6, 12 and 14 so I will share my favorites through the parks that are great for all of those ages.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – it’s a super fun roller coaster that even the younger one can enjoy. Grab a fast pass for this one as it tends to be one of the longest waits in the park.
- Buzz Lightyear – this is a laid back game/ride where you can have fun competing with another family member to get the most points.
- Jungle Cruise– This tends to have a long wait time too, but it is relaxing and entertaining. They make you laugh the whole time, and it’s a great ride.
- Under the Sea– I love Little Mermaid, and even my boys love this ride. It’s so creative and a cool ride all around.
- Peter Pan’s Flight– I love how they bring this story to life, in a relaxing flight across the different scenes.
- Space Mountain– A thrilling roller-coaster in the complete dark is a hit in our family! Maybe not for the tiny ones.
- Safari– Hands down one of the neatest rides ever! It is amazing how Disney transports you into these habitats, it is a sight to see!
- Flight of Passage– This is a long wait, but man is it worth it. One of the most thrilling rides ever! More for older children, and a favorite for my husband and I!
- Na’vi River Journey– Wow, this is just a beautifully detailed ride. It is a relaxing boat ride that transports you into the world of Avatar.
- Expedition Everest– I was too chicken to go on this roller coaster, but my older boys say it’s one of the best ones in the Disney Parks.
- Frozen Ever After– This is such a great ride, with some surprise thrills too!
- Soarin’ – This ride is so much fun. You will be lifted up in chairs, and feel like you are flying through different countries with some amazing sights.
- Test Track– My kids and hubby love cars, so customizing cars and then riding as fast as possible around the tracks was a thrill!
- Star Wars Rise of the Resistance– First off, I am not even a Star Wars fan and this is one of the best rides I’ve ever been on! It’s amazing what they do with this experience!
- Millennium Falcon– We took our whole family on this ride, it’s a fun group effort ride that is still thrilling for all ages.
- Slinky Dog Dash– it is a great roller coaster in Toy Story Land that is perfect for all ages.
There are so many great rides at all of the parks, but these were my top favorite that you will not want to miss! For more articles on the Disney Parks, check out “The Best Age to go to Disney.”
For a complete list of rides, check out: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on social media! Thanks!