The Best Potato Salad Ever!
This is the best potato salad you will ever try! It's easy and simple and has been a popular hit with our family and friends!
- 6 white or Yukon gold potatoes medium sized
- 2 celery stalks
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp sweet relish
- 1 1/2 Tbsp salt season to taste
- 1 Tbsp pepper season to taste
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder season to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika garnish
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Peel and cub potatoes.
- Boil potatoes for 10 minutes until they are easily pierced. Don't boil too long as they will be too mushy.
- Drain and let them cool 15-20 minutes.
- Chop up the boiled eggs, celery and onion.
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes with ALL of the ingredients. Add more salt, pepper, or garlic powder if needed. Don't over mix.
- Sprinkle with paprika and refrigerate for an hour.
I have been an amazing recipe that I have been making for years. I am constantly asked for this recipe and to bring it along to many gatherings. It is a passed down recipe and super simple. You will love this potato salad and never try another one again! It is the perfect mixture of sweet and salty and fulfills every possible craving. You will never throw out these leftovers as this salad only gets better with time. I can’t wait to hear how much your family and friends like this! Happy Cooking!! XOXO For more great recipes check out my Fried Fish recipe or any of one of my Meal Plans!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!