Super Easy Peppermint Brownies
This is a easy homemade peppermint brownie recipe that is perfect for this time of year!
- 1 cup butte1 cup (2 sticks) of Country Crock Buttery Sticks [Salted]
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 candy canes crushed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a 9x13 inch non-stick baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt the buttery sticks in the microwave. Mix the cocoa powder with the buttery sticks.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla in another large bowl. Add the buttery sticks and cocoa mixture to the eggs and mix so everything is combined. Add flour, salt and baking powder to the liquid mixture, and stir until combined. Add 2 crushed candy canes and stir until mixed.
- Pour the brownie batter into the baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining crushed candy cane. Press down lightly.
- Cool before serving.
This is a partnered post with Country Crock. It’s my favorite time of the year! That means it’s time to break out all the yummy, festive recipes, and get baking. I love baking with my kids during this time of year and making delicious treats to take to my friends and family. My new favorite baking item is Country Crock’s new Buttery Sticks. They simplify baking for me, and cut down my prep time. Unlike regular butter, Country Crock Buttery Sticks mix right out of the refrigerator and into your favorite recipes with no softening needed. Normal butter usually takes around 45 min to soften so this is a big time saver as well. Country Crock Buttery Sticks are made with sunflower oil, and have a soft and creamy texture and country-fresh taste. They also contain 45% less saturated fat than butter. You can use it just like butter in all of your favorite recipes. So, I used it to make these super easy peppermint brownies that are perfect for holiday parties. The recipe is below! Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!