Twice Baked Potato Casserole
This is one of my favorite sides to make for the holidays or to spice up a simple dinner. You will love this delicious and savory casserole.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2.5 cups sharp cheddar shredded cheese
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 stick butter
- 1 Tbsp season salt
- 1 Tbsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 5 green onions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Boil a large pot of salted boiling water.
- Peel and dice potatoes into small cubes. Add to boiling water. Boil for 20 minutes. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes with butter, milk, 1/2 of the cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, sour cream, 1/2 of the bacon, 1/2 of the green onions. Mix well.
- Spread into a 13x9 baking dish. Top with remaining cheese, bacon and green onions. Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
My mouth is literally watering from typing this recipe up for you guys! This Twice Baked Potato Casserole is one of my favorite sides to make and eat. I have heard on numerous occasions that they are the best potatoes my friends and family have ever had. The sour cream and season salt seem to take this recipe to another level. I make this for almost every holiday, and its’ a great way to spice up any boring dinner throughout the week. I hope you will try this out, and let me know your thoughts! I know you will love it! Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!