A easy to follow guide that shares with you the best time to buy everything you need throughout the year.
For over 10 years I was a stay at home mom and I’ve learned many ways to stretch our income and make it last a lot longer by following monthly sales. So, I am sharing with you a simple monthly guide for the best time to buy everything you need throughout the year, and receive the biggest discounts.
Did you know that every single month of the year retailers discounts specific things more than others??? If you know when these deep discounts take place, you can stock up and save your family A LOT of money.
The Best Time To Buy Everything
- Linens and Towels
- Holiday Decor
- Super Bowl foods
- Fitness equipment
- Winter clothing
- Cold & Flu medications
- Winter coats & boots
- Candy & Chocolate
- Small electronics (cameras,etc.)
- Cleaning supplies
- Frozen foods
- Household supplies
- Easter decor
- Lawn mowers
- Chocolate and flowers from Mother’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo foods (tacos, tortilla chips, etc.)
- Yard sale time!
- Cookout foods & utensils
- Gym memberships
- Father’s Day items (tools, clothes, etc.)
- Indoor furniture
- Summer clothes
- Fourth of July decor
- burgers, chips and other patriotic foods
- Big sales on almost anything!
- Outdoor furniture
- Garden tools
- Pool toys
- Lunch box foods
- Back to school clothes & supplies
- Camping gear
- Flip flops
- Lawn mowers
- Office supplies
- Deep discounts on school supplies (whatever is left)
- digital cameras
- Summer clearance
- Baking supplies (flour, sugar, etc.)
- Kitchen goods
- New car deals start
- Halloween candy & costumes
- ALL Black Friday deals (TV’s, appliances, laptop’s, etc.)
- Holiday foods grocery sales (pretty much everything)
- Baby products
- Wrapping paper and decor
- Holiday foods
- Baking supplies
- After Christmas clearance ( in every category: toys, appliances, decor, trees, etc.)
Saving this list is a great way to save a lot of money throughout the year! Now I wait and stock up in the month where what I need is crazy cheap. I hope this lists brings your family tons of savings!
Have anything else to add to the list? Comment below!
For more money-saving tips, check out: “The 4 ways I effortlessly save our family money.”