The Best Homemade Mac and Cheese
A easy and delicious mac and cheese recipe that everyone is sure to love!
- 1 lb macaroni noodles
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheeses
- 2 Tbsp salt 1 tbsp for boiling water and 1 for the dish
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook until almost done. Drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Whisk in the flour. Cook for 2 minutes on medium-low heat whisking constantly.
- Slowly pour in 2 cups of milk. Continue to stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 of your cheese. Stirring until combined and melted.
- Remove from heat. Add salt and paprika.
- Spray baking dish, add noodles, and mix in the cheese sauce very well.
- Top with remaining 2 cups of cheeses.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!