I love Potato Salad and have a few different variations I love to make but this one is truly one of the best. It is so good, I could have eaten it as my entire meal. It was a big hit and so easy to throw together as a side. The bacon is just an added bonus.
- You wanna start with crisping up a few strips of bacon and dice them up into pieces.
- Then I diced up 5 medium sized red potatoes and boiled them in salted water for 15 minutes. I also boil 2 eggs in the same water to lessen the amount of pots and cleanups.
- Next, I diced up a large onion to the bowl with the cooled potatoes and diced up eggs.
- To the bowl, I mix in 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoons of mustard, 1.5 tablespoons of relish.
- Then season it to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder and parsley.