Pumpkin Coffee Cake
This recipe is super easy to make and so delicious!
- 5 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans (15 ounce) pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Make streusel: mix 1 c brown sugar, 1/2 c granulated sugar, 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 c butter and 2 1/2 cups of flour. Mix until well combined.
- Add remaining flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Mix.
- Add sugars and butter to a medium mixing bowl and beat with a mixer.
- Beat in the eggs. Beat in the pumpkin puree.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Spread cake mixture into the pan.
- Top with the streusel topping by crumbling it over the cake batter with your hands. The more the better.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Cool completely before serving.
One of my favorite parts of Fall is the amazing comfort foods. I am a lover of all things pumpkin and I have a major sweet tooth so, this pumpkin coffee cake is the perfect solution. Seriously guys, this may be one of the best things I’ve ever baked. It came out perfectly and was super easy to make. I even took it to church with me the next day and had tons of people say it was insanely good! I loved eating this for breakfast with a hot cup of coffee, but it’s also great for desert. Some of the best memories we make in our home are when we are eating some really good food with some of our closest friends and family. So, this weekend throw this together really quick, invite over some loved ones and have a ball! Happy Fall! * If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it! I would greatly appreciate it!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!