Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
This super easy vegetable soup recipe is full of vegetables, shredded beef, and potatoes in a delicious broth. This is perfect for Spring, Winter, and Fall. Enjoy!
- 1 pot roast 1-2 lbs
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 1 bag Mixed vegetables
- 1 32 oz Beef Broth
- can tomato soup
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 can water
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Season pot roast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add 1 cup of beef broth to the crockpot. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove roast from crockpot and shred with 2 forks.
- In a large pot, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Saute garlic, onions, frozen vegetables, and potatoes for 4-5 minutes.
- Add beef broth, shredded beef, tomato soup, and a can of water to the pot. Season to taste.
- Bring to a boil. Turn to low and simmer for 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!
I am sharing my super easy and delicious vegetable beef soup that is perfect for the colder months. It is full of vegetables, shredded beef, and potatoes in a flavorful broth. Your family and friends will love this. The part of the recipe that makes it easier, and even more delicious is using a pot roast, and letting it cook all day until you are ready to put the soup together. I simply season the roast with some salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and cook it in 2 cups of beef broth. At the end of the day, it is ready to shred and falls right apart with a fork. You can then add all your ingredients to a pot, let it simmer for 20 minutes, and its ready to eat! I love meals like this that have everything you need in one pot: meat, vegetables and a starch. Pick up some bread from the store, and you have one amazing meal! I know you will enjoy this super easy vegetable beef soup recipe, as much as our family does. *If you enjoyed this post, please share it on one of your social media channels.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!