3 TIPS FOR A HAPPIER WINTER!
This is an easy and delicious fruit smoothie that will give your body all the vitamins it needs to feel energized and refreshed.
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 packet Super Orange Emergen-C
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Add all fruits to the blender.
- Add a packet of Emergen-C.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with some sliced fresh fruit. Serve immediately
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HowDoYouEmergenC #CollectiveBias Winter is such a struggle for me. I thrive in every other season but winter just isn’t my best time. I love sunshine and warm weather and hate the cold with a passion! There are a few tips that I wanted to share with those who struggle with this season as much as I do. These really have helped me stay happy and encouraged during the winter.
1. SOCIALIZE MORE.The temptation with winter is to become a hermit and stay in the house every night and weekend until the season passes. Most people don’t leave their houses as often or invite their friends out. The thing is that everyone wants something fun to do and being around others truly is a boost to your mood and brings some extra fun to the season. Host a Christmas party, a girls night out or invite friends over for dinner and games! Rather than waiting for everyone else to plan something, initiate a way to get your friends out of their bubbles. It will be a blessing to you as much as it is to them.
2. START A JOURNAL.This may not seem like a big deal to you but, it is life giving for me. I have started taking time every night to journal about my goals, things I’m praying for, my feelings on life and so on. I also list all the things that I’m grateful for and the beautiful moments I experienced that day. It is so easy to focus on the few negative things that have happened in the day, rather than all of the positive. This discipline helps me stay uplifted. When it’s getting cold and dark early, I tend to feel unmotivated. My journal time helps me get out of that slump and get my mind back on moving towards my goals.
3. VITAMINS, VITAMINS & MORE VITAMINS!I tend to eat healthier, pump the vitamins and wash my hands more during this season. My health is very important to me so I use Emergen-C. You can easily find it at Walgreens. It is packed with 7 B vitamins that enhance energy naturally and tastes great! Super Orange is my favorite and I love to mix it in a yummy fruit smoothie. This just creates an easy way to take vitamins daily. I feel refreshed and restored when I take Emergen-C. There are many ways I have started to focus more on health in my life and this is a great step towards that. Emergen-C packed with B vitamins, antioxidants†, electrolytes plus more vitamin C than 10 oranges^. †Vitamin C, Zinc and Manganese ^Based on using the USDA.gov nutrient database value for a large, raw orange. I know as mothers there are so many times that we take such good care of everyone else in our homes and neglect ourselves. This winter I am going to do a better job at self care and I hope you will too. I made this easy recipe with my 2 year old and he loved it! Here is the simple recipe that for a smoothie that I know you will really enjoy!! How do you use Emergen-C? What tips do you have for a happier winter?? *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!