White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
The perfect combination of white chocolate and cranberries wrapped up in a cookie.
- 1.5 sticks unsalted butter soften at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- In large bowl, beat butter until creamy with a mixer.
- Add sugars and combine with mixer.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, salt and baking soda.
- Mix in the wet ingredients on low speed.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Let the dough rest at room temp for 10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Roll dough into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. No longer. If you want them flatter, then just press them down slightly as they cool with a spoon.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and Enjoy!
This might be my favorite flavor combination for cookies. My mouth is watering as I’m posting this. These are very easy to make and melt right in your mouth. I make them for my family and eat half the batch myself. LOL! I even have added a secret ingredient that help my cookies come out perfectly chewy every time. What is it?! Cornstarch. Cornstarch + Flour = cake flour, which gives you a softer cookie. If you like crispier cookies just eliminate it and you will still have a delicious treat. Another game changer is refrigerating your cookie dough. 2 hours does the trick. Why do you think the ones in the grocery store come out so perfectly?! It makes all the difference. Happy baking!! *If you enjoyed this post, I would greatly appreciate you sharing it on any of your social media accounts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!