This quick & easy chicken parmesan recipe is perfection. It doesn’t take long and is full of flavor!
My family definitely has some favorites that they would like me to make each week. This quick & easy chicken parmesan recipe is one of them!
This recipe is super simple, yet tastes like you were cooking for hours on end. I almost always have these ingredients on hand so, it’s easy to throw together in under 30 minutes.
I like to slice my chicken breasts in half for this recipe. It creates more to go around, I really like the thinner chicken breasts for this recipe, and they will cook in 1/2 the time.
First, I set up a station with a few bowls or plates. I season my chicken with salt & pepper.
Then dip each piece of chicken into your eggs, followed by the flour/bread crumb mixture. Add it to a hot pan with olive oil. Let it cook for a 3-4 minutes on each side.
Then simply add it to my casserole dish. I top with my favorite tomato sauce, and with lots of cheeses. Then place it in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Quick & Easy Chicken Parmesan
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- Place flour and bread crumbs in a baking dish. Place beaten eggs in another dish.
- Dip chicken into eggs, and bread crumb mixture.
- Add chicken to a hot pan with olive oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Place 1 cup of tomato sauce at the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Add chicken. Top with more sauce. Add cheeses.
- Bake 20 minutes. Enjoy!